The Road to Successful Industrial Compliance
2021-10-07 | 2 min read
The Road to Successful Industrial Compliance webinar
October 12th, 2021, 8AM - 9AM PST
Cybersecurity compliance for Critical Infrastructure is no longer optional. Join Patrick Miller, Eric Floyd, and Sean McCue as they explain the importance of measuring compliance over time, and how centrally defining and monitoring adherence to regulations help you achieve your objectives.
About this webinar
In recent years, there has been a growing demand for standards and guidelines to manage the risk exposure of OT infrastructures. This includes industrial plants, distribution centers, automated warehouses, building management systems, data center infrastructures, and other similar networks.
Hear from Patrick Miller, CEO of Ampere Industrial Security, Eric Floyd, Director of Industrial Solutions, Network Apps & Security of Keysight Technologies, and Sean McCue, Principle IACS Cybersecurity Consultant Engineer of SCADAFence, as they discuss how to measure compliance over time for standards such as NIST, NERC-CIP, and IEC 62443.
- The state of critical infrastructure cybersecurity
- The OT compliance policy journey
- How Keysight & SCADAfence helps organizations to achieve compliance in industrial environments
- How to measure compliance over time for standards such as NIST, NERC-CIP, IEC-62443 & others
- Customer case studies on industrial compliance in sectors such as electric power, water, chemical, and oil & gas.